For Sale £30,000,000 - Country House, Single Family Home
London Kensington House Sale Over three floors
- Ten Bedrooms
- Ten Bathrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Private Garden
- Roof Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Private Parking
- Lower ground floor
- Swimming pool
- Spa – Sauna Steam room
- Jacuzzi massage area
- Shower changing area
- Well equipped gym
- Extensive staff accommodation with private side entrance
- Home cinema with seating for up to twelve people
- Temperature-controlled wine vault with storage for up to 1,200 bottles
- Utility room and plant rooms.
- There is a facility for an additional staff kitchen at this level if required.
- Dimension 1138 sqm / 12,260 square feet
This detached house is set on secluded the street, with its own landscaped front garden.
Things to do in Kensington
From the Natural History Museum to V&A Museum and the Science Museum, Kensington is known for being the place with the UK’s historical items of value.
Kensington’s strong French connection in the borough brings the famous cinema, the Ciné Lumière at the Institute Français .
The area is also the London heaven for international shoppers, from Harrods and Harvey Nichols and with a string of boutiques found on Bute Street, Fulham Road and Brompton Road. No mention is needed for brands galore in Kensington High Street, Sloane Square, King’s Road.
- AC: Wall/Window
- AMENITIES, OTHER: Home Warranty Plan
- AP #: 103-162-25-00
- APPLIANCES: Built-In & Freestanding Range, Dishwasher
- BATHROOM DESCRIPTION: Shower Over Tub, Tile Walls
- BEDROOM FEATURES: Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- CROSS STREETS: Mission/Minnesota
- DINING AREA: Dining Ell, Living/Dining Combo
- DOORS & WINDOWS: Bay Window
- ENTRY LOCATION: Ground Level - no steps
- EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Stucco
- FIREPLACE FUEL: Uses Gas Only
- FIREPLACE LOCATION: Living Room
- FLOORS: Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Tile, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- HEAT: Forced Air
- LEGAL DESC: CC&RS
- LIVING ROOM DESC: Living Rm Entrance
- PARKING TYPE: Direct Garage Access