DUE DILIGENCE SERVICE
Preceding the acquisition of a property, it is important that a survey is carried before you take the final decision.
The building survey is a detailed technical report on the flat or the building made in order to assess any risk that may have an impact on the value of the intended investment.
Our Main Due Diligence Service Includes
- Building Survey
- Planned Maintenance
- Reinstatement Costing
A Survey Report is usually prepared for a potential purchaser of a flat or a building . We offer bespoke reports to meet the specific needs of each client.
The report we provide is a summary of the features and condition of the property to be purchased, and can contain the budget forecasts for future repair costs.
Whether you are a private investor or a fund, the surveyors will provide a comprehensive report.
Our Due Diligence Service Options Includes:
- Pre-Acquisition Building Survey Report
- Building, property Survey Report for part of a vendors pack
- Due Diligence Building Survey Report for investors and funding bodies.
- Where required we integrate our report with specialist engineers
- Schedule of Condition to describe the existing condition and features of property
- Cost Assessment for building insurance purposes
The due diligence service we provide is for the full range of property and apartments.
We thoroughly inspect each property to be assessed, ranging from large portfolios to a single floor or unit, often working closely with your legal advisers. We also manage and integrate with specialist engineering consultants to suit your specific requirements. Our Survey services are delivered in full accordance with current RICS guidelines.
The Chartered Building Surveyors we collaborate with, are available to support and assist investors and private buyers during the cost budget process and provide added assurance.
Due Diligence Service Benefit:
- Report from a highly experienced and well-respected national team
- Liability guidance and a detailed report with long-term budget cost
- Bespoke and impartial technical assessment
- Assess suitability of the property for its intended use
- Assist in negotiations for an improved set of terms for a transaction.
Our reports provide clear technical information and cost advice for your stress free decision-making and successful negotiations on property transactions.